Sue

Sue
Inspirational Woman of the year award

Saturday 20 October 2018

A change indeed!






The old blood is boiling again today! It seems to be in a constant simmer  when I hear about the hypocritical meanderings of the pope and his minions!

I've done the appalling abusive confessional, (that great grooming parlour) , I think I have done being told as a child to pray for  a cousin to die because he was going to marry a "divorcee"
I have done talking about the priests considering they have "sacred hands" (WTF!) 

What is getting me hot under the collar today is "Ontological change" and for those of you that were fortunate enough  NOT to grow up in this fear driven superstitious power abusive narcissistic regime which is the catholic church; "Ontological change" is what happens to a priest at ordination.Yes! folks he actually changes his being!

Not enough for them to be changing bread and wine into body and blood , but the priest changes his being at ordination! 

They suggest it is a sort of "holy metamorphosis", but I am more inclined to see it as a mutation!

After all, they do take a bunch of inadequates and turn them into demi- gods, telling them they are "chosen by god" and are far and away above other mortals. Then they let these creeps loose onto the unsuspecting flock they are to tend, where they make enormous changes of their very own!




They changed me from an innocent child into terrified, guilt ridden alien, a raging creature  who no longer felt she belonged anywhere. 
They changed the trajectory of my life, and even gave me brain damage, damage to my immune and other systems, a shortened life span and they did that to hundreds of thousands of other children like me.

They gave me a distorted view of the world and it's inhabitants! They changed the rules to suit themselves, and changed the facts to cover their crimes.

Not satisfied with that, they gave me epigenetic changes which may well be passed to my children and grandchildren!

They changed alright, they changed from depraved predators to revered and protected untouchables.


There is now a desperate need for a change of another kind! To bring them and their protectors to justice and to MAKE AMENDS for all the cruel and criminal changes they have inflicted!  



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    I have just completed 90 sea voyages in 90 days upon the suggestion by Dr Patrick Carnes that if one focuses on ones passion in ones work, as one spends most of ones life working, then the authentic self will emerge, the brain will regrow to assist one in the process the DNA will change as it did adversly in my formative years.
    Since then though I have been ill in bed for a week. Obviously the thoughts about limited life span and increased illness from the abuse is an annoying knowledge. The good thing is that 6 years ago in the midst of my recovery, I could manage at best one sea voyage a month and was plagued by sleep disorder. Much of my healing has been a consequence of support from fellow survivors, such as yourself.
    Ten years into trauma recovery, and still here, it is a complex journey. My inner child has grown, each time I have been given more responsibilty on the ship, it's feels so profound. Forced to do something I love in order to stay alive.
    Of clinicians who really understand this subject in the World, are you, Patrick Carnes, Drew Pinsky, Gabor Mate. I can count them on one hand. So Sue you are precious, while you educate the rest of us, keep that cortisol in the blood down. We need you, child abuse in dollars alone is according to Fangs study of CDC figures costing in dollars alone up to USD $ 585 Billion a year in the USA. Imagine if there had been no one to start other recovery processes 50 years ago. That's is how important you 5 are now. It's early days. Give it time, those priests are on borrowed time, as wisdom emerges.
    Thank you
    Robert
    Harbord Hamond

    ReplyDelete